Mackinac Island Honor Troop 168 Announcements
May 17th Update
* The May 6th Meeting has been rescheduled for May 20th!!
The Troop's May 20th meeting will be an important training session.
The meeting will from 1:00 to 4:00 pm at the Port Huron Girl Scout office located at 2186 Water St in Pt Huron.
This meeting will be held entirely outside so please dress appropriately for cold and rainy weather. Be Prepared!
Scouts do not need to be in uniform for this meeting.
The meeting will include a uniform shake-down for all Scouts to ensure each Scout has the appropriate uniforms and clothes for our trip to Mackinac Island.
Please bring the following for inspection:
1. 2 short sleeve Scout uniform shirts
2. 2 pair of Scout uniform shorts with 1 pair of leggings for long pants.
3. 2-3 pairs of green mid-calf of knee length scout socks (no ankle length socks).
4. 1 pair of comfortable brown deck shoes
5. 1 clear/plain heavy duty poncho
6. 1 red Scout jacket.
This is the most important meeting of the year! We will:
> Go over all aspects of our duties downtown and in the Fort
> March as a Troop
> Learn how to raise and lower flags in unison.
Trumpeters please bring your horns and we hope to have a drum to march with.
* New scouts will need a red jacket for the trip. See Mr. Fountain to get one ordered.
* Mr. Stocker needs to know how you plan on traveling to and from Mackinac City. Tell Him!
* Mr. Carrier needs your completed forms and payments. Keep them Coming!
* All Scouts get your BSA Medical Form on the "Forms" section of this website.
* New Scouts may use the documents found on "Forms" section of this website.
* Questions? Contact Mr. Seibert (810) 765-2892